- Make sure your brushes are dry, using a damp brush will leave the shadow looking patchy and difficult to appy.
- Appy a concealer as a base prior to application. This will help create an even, smooth colour balance.
- Do your foundation after applying any eyeshadow! You may have eyeshadow fallout and need to do yourunder eyes all over again.
- Try mixing multiple shades together on one brush. You have the freedom to create your own unique look with all 35 shades.
Lip Stick Tips
- Exfoliate first then appy onto bare or lined or lined lips (eye safe too!)
- Make sure to food with oil… and try not to make out. Kisses are fine!
- Also: Paraben & Gluten-Free / 07g
Spin to win