Skip to content
Our Pressed Glitters - How To Apply Them Like A Pro
- Use a flat style brush to apply the glitter. Dab on bit-by-bit, building the product up as you go.
- If you’re using your finger to apply (by dabbing like above) save waste by removing the buildup of glitter from your finger and reuse on your eyelid (don’t put it back into the palette!)
- Use facial oil to remove, be gentle when removing from the under eye area.
- If it gets in your eye don’t panic, just get a cotton bud and carefully tap on the glitter. It will come right out!
- If you find the glitter won’t stick to your Eyeshadow, wet your brush a little.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device